Thursday, January 8, 2009

Creamy Meatball Casserole

This one was another hit with the kids!

Creamy Meatball Casserole

Ingredients:
1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom or cream of onion soup (my store doesn't carry cream of onion soup so you can guess which one I used!)
1 C milk
1/2 C dairy sour cream
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
32 frozen cooked meatballs (I used turkey ones. Also, I suppose you could make your own and freeze them ahead of time -- they do need to be frozen for the recipe.)
1 20-ounce package refrigerated red-skinned potato wedges (I couldn't find these anywhere so I bought fresh red-skinned potatoes and wedged them.)
1 16-ounce package frozen loose-pack stir-fry vegetables (any combination -- I used the Chinese variety)

Directions:
1. In a large bowl stir together cream of mushroom soup, milk, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Stir in meatballs, potato wedges, and vegetables. Transfer to an ungreased 3-quart rectangular baking dish.

2. Bake, covered, in a 350°F oven about 1 hour or until heated through.

No comments: